Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Software

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
255 Views, 3 Replies

Physical Software

Recieved notice today via email that Autodesk will no longer provide phsical software (CD) free of charge. From now on you will have to download your upgrade or pay $30.00 for a physical copy. This is not right to ask subscribers and anyone else who has purchased your software to pay extra for a physical copy. What if the user or subscriber has poor or unreliable internet connection which makes downloading software tedious to say the least. I think this is a verry bad decision on Autodesks part.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Free disks are rare from many vendors, subscription or not. Where are you buying disks from these days for software anyway? All anyone sells online are serial numbers with download links these days. You don't even get disks with MSOffice from a retail shop in town anymore.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for your response, I am very aware of how software is delivered these days. Was just stating my opinion 

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Glad you did, but...

A good discussion/opinion should have merit to stand on it's own without a wink-and-nod that the topic is moot/dead all over the universe if you know what I mean..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost