Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pdf timestamps incorrect

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
915 Views, 4 Replies

pdf timestamps incorrect

Using ACAD LT 2013 SP2. When I plot with the built-in DWG to PDF.pc3, the pdf file timestamp is way off. For example, I plotted a drawing at 3:14pm EDT, but the pdf timestamp is 11:56am. The date is correct, but the time is not. The original dwg saves with the correct time. Also, if I use a different pdf generator, like CutePDF, the timestamp is correct. This seems to have happened since I applied SP2, but I noticed it only recently. I know that this is not the original behavior. Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

What are you using for a timestamp? There is none built into the PC3 file.
What if you PLOT to paper?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Hi Dean,

I'm referring to the timestamp on the file in the Windows dialog box, as seen in the attached file.

The pdf was created only minutes before the dwg was last saved, but the timestamp is way off.  The time on the dwg is correct.  The PC time is correct.  I have tried this on a clean reboot with nothing else running, with the same result.

Message 4 of 5
sthompson1021
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, there was a similar problem a couple months ago. Here is a link to that thread.http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2013-2014-DWG-Format/Wrong-date-on-DWG-to-PDF-files/td-p/38756...

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: sthompson1021

Well, that was weird! I am also using a network drive (Western Digital MyBook Duo), which was trying to use time.windows.com for its ntp server, and the system time was off. I changed the ntp server to pool.ntp.org, the drive got the correct time right away, and that fixed the problem. Really odd that the ACAD pdf driver seems the only thing that affected. Many thanks for the tip! Cheers, Al

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost