Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Export : Fatal Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
DTSDESIGNSTUDIO
975 Views, 3 Replies

PDF Export : Fatal Error

Everytime I try to export my dwg to a pdf file I receive the mesage "Fatal error: unhandled c0000417h at 73800468h" and AutoCAD 2013 LT closes.  I need to export to share files.  Any Ideas on what may be causing this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: DTSDESIGNSTUDIO

Try PLOT command to create the PDFs, see of that works. PUBLISH command if you need to do this for many layouts at once.
Message 3 of 4
DTSDESIGNSTUDIO
in reply to: pendean

Thank You for the suggestion but it will not create an Adobe PDF file.  It does not crash with a Fatal error but will not create a .pdf file I can open with Adobe Acrobat.  It does sometimes create a .plt file and other times returns with an error message that it can not create file.  I did this regularly with ease on AutoCAD 2005 but 2013 is less useful and freindly?! 

I am not sure if there is a setting in the plot and publish configuration or something else. 

Thank You!

Tracy

DTSDesignStudio

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: DTSDESIGNSTUDIO

Sounds like a possible destination problem: try creating the PDFs on your PC (like your desktop). Also confirm you are using the DWG TO PDF.PC3 driver to create the PDFs (that's what exporting does).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost