Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper Space background

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
RONHARDIN8078
1165 Views, 5 Replies

Paper Space background

I am using Autocad LT 2011. In paper space, the area outside the plot space is a light gray in color. In 2010, I could paste items such as notes and other blocks that are white in color and place them in this area until I had my plot organized. In 2011, when I do this I can barely see the items. Is there a way to darken the area up a little so my items are more visible? I find myself going back to 2010 just to avoid this problem.

Thanks for any help.

Ron

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Tools, Options, Display, Colors

Pick and choose...Pick and Choose...

Message 3 of 6

I have been here. I chose sheet/layout then background and selected black. my plot area is black just as I want. It is the area surrounding this that I am trying to change. I don't know what it is called so I don't know what to select. Can you help?

Ron

Message 4 of 6
pendean
in reply to: RONHARDIN8078

Turn off Display Paper Background in Options>Display tab>Layout Elements is about all you can do.

Message 5 of 6

A little more exreme than I was expecting to go but it does solve my problem. Thank you for the tip.

Ron

Message 6 of 6
Modman_4
in reply to: RONHARDIN8078

Being the wild fronteirsman that I am, I not only have that unchecked, but also the one about displaying the printable area ( the dashed box) Smiley Tongue

I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost