Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nuance PDF converter professional plotting problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jtmcn
2244 Views, 2 Replies

Nuance PDF converter professional plotting problems

Hi,

I have recently been given a copy of Nuance PDF converter professional for use with my AutoCAD LT 2009 that I use at work, I have been using Adobe for years now without issue, but IT upgraded my PC and took my old one away and gave it to the junior CAD operator in the office, I've only had it installed for a few hours before it played up on ACAD, for some reason it is cutting off text within my title block, the title block itself is fine, but it seems to be a line running up the rhs of the page that is cutting off text, I have had re-PDF'd it in Adobe and this issue does not happen, only with nuance,

Does this happen with anybody else? has anybody found a way around it, or is it user error and something i'm doing wrong, i have used the built in PDF driver but the quality is poor and the file size is massive in comparison,

Cheers

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hwalker
in reply to: jtmcn

You'll probably find it's something to do with nuance and page margins.

I use Pdfcreator to make my PDFs it's works a treat

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 3
heinsite
in reply to: jtmcn

I'd file a repair ticket request with the IT department.  And if they didn't fill it start sending them all my files to fix.

Smiley Tongue

Dave.

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost