Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received LT2013 upgrade through subscription so far

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
PRSS
349 Views, 3 Replies

Not received LT2013 upgrade through subscription so far

Hello everybody1

I do not know under which forum to post this. So let the moderators move this to the appropriate forum.

I had upgraded last year my ealrier version of AutoCAD LT to LT 2012 and also paid for subscription and became a subscription member. I am supposed to get free  upgrades under subscription  immediatiely after the next version is released. My LT 2013 has to be received by me yet. I have not even been given the license code by mail from Autodesk so far for AutACAD LT 2013.

I have sent quite a few mails to my vendor to help me out with this. His assistsant over phone  said that Autodesk takes a very long time to give the free upgrade under subscription. Is it true.

I am expecting a quick reply from somebody from Autodesk who are moderating these forums as I am unable (or not being made able) to contact Autodesk directly on this matter.

Thanks in advance

PRSS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: PRSS

Autodesk will not ship to you a DVD unless you set that as a preference on your subscription home page. If you are downloading your upgrades, there may be a link to the download on your subscription homepage (you have to be signed into your account)...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 3 of 4
pendean

Are you actually able to get on the subscription page and log in? That is where all your information is located.
It has been a year, did you never log in before? That is also where you can ask for help and a resolution.
Message 4 of 4
PRSS

Many many thanks to both of you who have enlightened me on this subject.

Yes, I had logged in to the subscription centre several times. In fact for my AutoCAD 2013 (FULL), under subscription benefits, I had wished for a downgrade to 2012 and I have obtained the Codes ans the media also has been shipped to the Indian Franchisee andI am expecting them at any moment. All these I had done through the subscription centre.

My problem of obtaining the code and the media for LT 2013 under subscription benefits seems to have been solved now. My vendor has now promised me to undergo the formalities involved and get me the codes and download the software and send them to me. This resolves my problem.

Thanking you for aLL the help.

with best regards

PRSS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost