Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Applicable error message

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
seekraft
1735 Views, 2 Replies

Not Applicable error message

I get a "Not Applicable" error message within 60 seconds of opening AutoCad LT 2005.  Happens EVERY time and it never happened before.  I reinstalled the program.  Still happens.  Program closes and I have to open again, hoping I can excercise at least one command before it occurs again.  Prompt tells me to tell Microsoft about the problem.  Microsoft won't help since ACad isn't a microsoft program.  ACAD won't help since the version is a "retired" program.  Problem doesn't happen on my laptop, only the desktop.  Any one out there with advice?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: seekraft

Windows>Restore is what you do to fix an issue that did not exist the day before (unless this is a brand new install, which you did not indicate).

If a repair reinstall of LT did not fix it, there is either another app or update/orsomething that got installed, or removed, that messed up LT. Autodesk recommended uninstall and reinstall procedures are:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10243968&linkID=9240617

Message 3 of 3
seekraft
in reply to: seekraft

Thanks Dean,

I didn't do a repai reistall of the program, just a standard reinstall/  I will try that.  Thanks for the link.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost