Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New guy

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Danimarian
315 Views, 3 Replies

New guy

I am new in autocad, i have worked in college whit it and it was a crecked version there as well.

I want to buy a genuine license.

Can someone tell me what is the cheapest lt version that you have? do you have older versions or just 2012 or 2013.

best regards

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Danimarian

What you can purchase from Autodesk will be current shipping version only. At this time 2013.

You may find discounted 2013 versions thru Amazon (I have good luck there) or other re-sellers.

There may be some older versions of the software at these outlets as well but beware if it is too cheep to be believable it may be pirated.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 4

You can get LT 2013 through Amazon for about $880.

http://www.amazon.com/AutoCAD-LT-2013-for-PC/dp/B007MF77R0/ref=sr_1_38?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=135065...

AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 SP2
AutoCAD 2013 SP2
Message 4 of 4

Depending on what discipline you work int, you may want to consider either Inventor LT Suite or Revit LT Suite. They both come with AutoCAD LT, and sometimes autodesk runs special pricing.

You might also be wise to pay a few hundred extra to get on subscription. With it, you get access to training aids, technical assistance from autodesk, cloud computing, and the next year's upgrade when it comes out. for a few hundred a year, you can keep up with the most current version, which gets really imortant for Inventor and Revit.

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost