Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need installation files for AutoCAD 2009 LT

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
duffett
1157 Views, 12 Replies

Need installation files for AutoCAD 2009 LT

I'm trying to re-download AutoCAD 2009 LT. I have the emails from when we intially purchased it but the links no longer work. Several places tell me to go to a reseller but we purchased this software directly from you.  Thank you

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Charles_Shade
in reply to: duffett

This is a peer supported community so as much as we would like the commission we did not sell you the software.

However; Autodeskers stop by here and offer solutions and downloads for your situation. Please be patient.

Message 3 of 13
camilo.lemos

Hi duffett,

Here are the download links for AutoCAD LT 2009, These links are temporary and will expire in 72 hours, please use them as soon as possible. Also, make sure you save these files for future use as the 2009 versions are no longer within our support range and we may not be able to generate these links again in the future:

AutoCAD LT 2009 32-bit

AutoCAD LT 2009 64-bit

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi, I know this might be a bit late but need to download autocad 2009 Lt 64 bit, any chance the links could go up again ?

thanks

Message 5 of 13
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi StevenFlower8267,

Refer to the download link below which was set to expire in 30 days. 

- AutoCAD LT 2009 - bit

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous

Can you repost the 32 bit link as well?  I am also in need as our original install files are not working.

Message 7 of 13
philip.s

Welcome to the community David!

I've just sent you a Private Message (little envelope next to your profile name when logged in) with the requested link.

Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks for the reply Phil.  Unfortunately, I guess my product is not on subscription so I can't get to the download link.  Is there anyway to access this without going through the subscription page?  That 64bit link lets me start downloading, but I don't need 64 bit.  I appreciate your help.

Dave

Message 9 of 13
philip.s

You're welcome Dave!

So the Subscription Center login prompt is associated with a link that has timed out and is no longer valid.

The one I sent you in the PM should be good for 30 days / I tested on my end to make sure it was functioning properly. With that being said I've just resent it as a hyperlink which should clear up any confusion.

Please let me know if it works for you!

Message 10 of 13
Anonymous

Hi,

Can you please make another link to download Autocad LT 2009 32Bits?

Thank you.

Message 11 of 13
camilo.lemos

Hi aocautocad and welcome to the forums!

Here's the link:

AutoCAD LT 2009 32-bits

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 12 of 13
louisend
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have license for AutoCAD 2009 LT & AutoCAD 2011 LT

but i lost CD for install and still not have permission to buy new version.

Please give me link for download setup file 

AutoCAD 2009 LT and AutoCAD 2011 LT 

Message 13 of 13
pendean
in reply to: louisend

If you are just looking for an LT2011 download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
1. Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
2. Disable UAC
3. Close and reopen your preferred browser.
4. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
5. Select the choice "Download Links".
6. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
7. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.

DWGTrueview 2014 download links can be found in this post:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/TrueView-download/m-p/4427763#M68123

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost