Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Autocad 2012 LT 64 BIT installer

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Richemont_dxb
1541 Views, 6 Replies

Need Autocad 2012 LT 64 BIT installer

Hello,

One of our users was using autocad LT 2012 on his laptop. Now the laptop has been replaced with a 64bit OS nad the old 32 bit setup does not work on the new laptop and i am unable to install the application. Could you please proivde me the link for the autocad 2012 LT 64 BIT setup

thank you

Hussain

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Richemont_dxb and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

AutoCAD LT 2012 can be downloaded from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 7

Dear Camilo,

Thank you very much for your help, i managed to download the setup files, but i am facing an issue while transferring the license to the new laptop from the old laptop. When i try to export the license using the transferring temporarily to the online server i get the message "EXPORT REQUEST FAILED, THE SERIAL NUMBER YOU ENTERED IS NOT VALID.TRY AGAIN (1). ERROR REFERENCE:1.

Please advise

thank you

Message 4 of 7

Still awaiting a reply. thank you

Message 5 of 7

Hi @Richemont_dxb ,

I apologize for the delay. Your post seems to have fallen through the cracks.

I have removed the image with the serial number from your post. Please, do not post your product serial number on public websites and forums such as this one.

The issue occurs due to the product having been upgraded to the 2013 by request of your company, thus rendering the 2012 serial number invalid.

I have sent you a Private Message explaining the issue in more detail and also providing options through which we can now move forward. Please, click on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen to read my Private Message.

Thank you and again, my apologies for the delay. 

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 7

Dear Camilio,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked the laptop with autocad installed and the version is still LT2012 and no body is aware about the upgrade to 2013LT, so basically im stuck and cannot proceed in any way.

Could you please advise how we can resolve the issue

Thnakk you so much for your assistance

Message 7 of 7

Hi @Richemont_dxb, 

If you still have the 2012 installed in the laptop, you can just uninstall it and install the 2013 version. That is if you prefer to use the 2013 version.

If Camilo included in his Private Message the 2013 License details, download it from our Virtual Agent which he provided previously. Once you reach the Activation page, just enter the 2013 License details. If not, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your 2012 Serial # so I can check and provide the 2013 details.  

If you prefer using the 2012 version, send me a Private Message with the Serial # and Request Code. I will manually generate the Activation Code for you.  

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost