Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a copy of autocad LT 2002 disks or download link.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
Dave_Bryant
4911 Views, 12 Replies

Need a copy of autocad LT 2002 disks or download link.

Need a copy of autocad LT 2002 disks or download link. purchased 2002 LT through e-store and lost original file. have valid serial number. autocad customer service suggested I post this request since they no longer support 2002 LT.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Dave_Bryant

Message 3 of 13
Chisel
in reply to: Dave_Bryant

I can probably help you here. Is there a way to PM on this website, else post your email address.

Message 4 of 13
Dave_Bryant
in reply to: Chisel

Thank you for your responce and offer to help me find a  2002 version of Autocad lt. My email address is dbryant2004@cfl.rr.com, and my phone number is 321-431-1191. David Bryant.

Message 5 of 13
jellis

I have 2 seat licenses but our IT lost the disks too.  Can I get a copy from you? 

Thanks,

Jim

jellis@nwhsea.org

Message 6 of 13
kahallie

I am also in the same boat, user lost disk, have valid codes, need a download please.   Thanks!  

blatcha@live.siouxcityschools.com

Message 7 of 13
Charles_Shade
in reply to: kahallie
Message 8 of 13
Chisel
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Hi Guys - you will need to use the link provided by Charles Slade as I gave my original disk away since I didn't need it anymore.

Message 9 of 13

I also need a copy of auocad lt 2002, lost instalation disk. Sorry but the link do not work

Appreciate help.

Thanks

Message 10 of 13
pendean
in reply to: arqfernandocastro

Try eBay or similar venues, or advertise your need (and willingness to pay) on sites that serve our region.

Autodesk no longer makes ancient software available. Sorry.

Message 11 of 13
RobDraw

@arqfernandocastro wrote:

I also need a copy of auocad lt 2002, lost instalation disk. Sorry but the link do not work

Appreciate help.

Thanks

Don't waste your time unless you've got an antique computer and newer versions won't run on it. Even the free/cheap alternatives these days are better than such an old version.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 12 of 13
arqfernandocastro
in reply to: RobDraw

I need a copy beacuse I´ve got a license. I want to use it in an old
computer.
I appreciate help.
thanks
Message 13 of 13
DarrenP

options were offered look at ebay or other suspicious websites beware of all websites that say they have a link to 2002 because it may contain viruses or malware use at your own risk

Autodesk may not provide links for a version this old

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost