Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiline Text Attribute Width

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Fabulous1
546 Views, 2 Replies

Multiline Text Attribute Width

Hi there, I am using a multiple line attribute.  I insert the block, fill in the text, and adjust the width of the multi-lines text so the lines are longer and there are fewer of them.  I save and close the file, then re-open some time later and the width of the multli-ine attribute has reverted back to a different width (shoter) - I am assuming it is the default width that I set to the attribute.  Is there a setting to stop this from happening?  Is there something I should do when I create the attirbute?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Fabulous1

You don't mention how you "adjust the width of the multi-lines text", and whether the "different width" is actually the original width. Posting a file with the block may help others help you too. LT2012, right? You should always note it in any post.

Message 3 of 3
Fabulous1
in reply to: Fabulous1

Fair enough.  My apologies.  Actually I at this time I do not have a drawing to give an example.  In the instance I was referring to there was actually no glitch, but raher a user error when using the Find command to replace text before closing and re-opening the file - the change lengthened the text and the result ws an extra linein the attribute.

However, I believe I have seen this problem in the recent passed.  If I come across it again I will definitely opst a drawing to be reviewed.

Again,my apologies!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost