Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Leader Mtext with automatic background mask

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
lrlandusky
2722 Views, 5 Replies

Multi-Leader Mtext with automatic background mask

Anyone have an idea on how to make a multileader style with automatic background masks?  Or does anyone know how to select all the multileaders in a drawing (via a script or macro) and turn on the background masks?

I know I can quick select the mleaders in a drawing, but I'd rather just run a script or macro to correct the mleaders.  Either solution would be extremely helpful!

Thanks,

Lance

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: lrlandusky

No auto-mask feature: you can chose to reuse one that has it already set either through Palettes or ADCENTER as an exploded block, or remember to tuirn it on as you type the text.

No commandline command to turn them on AFAIK, so no script, but you can use PROPERTIES command to select them all and change that setting once.

Message 3 of 6
kmcclure8778
in reply to: lrlandusky

Select the multi-leader…go to properties...scroll down to the Text section...under that section you should see background...change the background option from No to Yes...boom there you go 🙂

Message 4 of 6
llandusky
in reply to: kmcclure8778

Nice!  I'm not able to test this anymore since we have migrated into Revit and Full AutoCAD, but it sounds like they made it work the way it should have from the begining.  Thanks for the post!

Message 5 of 6
kmcclure8778
in reply to: llandusky

Oh okay...have fun with Revit...I know I did
Message 6 of 6
pendean
in reply to: llandusky

The tip also works for "full" AutoCAD too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost