Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing shx files

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
alex.gotthelf
1965 Views, 2 Replies

missing shx files

I imported a drawing from another architect.  I exploded things and copied it into my base template.  Each time I open the file, I get message that is titled Missing SHX Files and says "One or more SHX files are missing. What do you want to do?  It indicates that 1 file is missing.  I have been clicking Ignore but I am tired of seeing this message and feel that there must be a way to get rid of it.  Please advise how to get rid of this message.  Thank you.

ag
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hwalker
in reply to: alex.gotthelf

Have you tried purging? Also I have found when I get messages like this a copy and paste into one of AutoCAD's Vanilla templates usually gets rid of the message.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 3
Albert_Rius
in reply to: alex.gotthelf

Hi Alex,

Adding to the comments from hwalker,

You should check the shx file that is missing, then you have next options:

- As for the missing file to your colleague and copy it to your fonts folder

- Check where this font is used, if it's a text font you can go to the style command and chek the style that uses this font and replace for another existing font.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Albert Rius
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost