Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make image ole unselectable

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
kcpilotpat
4754 Views, 6 Replies

make image ole unselectable

I cut and pasted an image in from adobe using the snapshot tool.  Now i want to draw on top.  How can i make it unselectable. Using autocad lt 2009.  in older versions you could right click and there was an option was to make it selectoable/unselectable.

I tried putting on a separate layer and locking and tried oleframe.  it is still selectable.

thanks

pat

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hwalker
in reply to: kcpilotpat

Welcome to the forums

At the command line type in IMAGEFRAME. Change the number to 0

If you need to reselect the image use the above command again, but change the number to 1

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 7
kcpilotpat
in reply to: hwalker

No joy. I tried selecting the image and turning imageframe to 0  and tried without the image selected and turning imageframe to 0.  Maybe i don't know what the snapshot cut from autocad is? 

Pat

Message 4 of 7
hwalker

If you can post your drawing so we can have a look at it

Howard Walker
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 5 of 7
kcpilotpat

Drawing is attached.  Just getting started and don't want to do much till I figure out how to manage the image or ole.

thanks

Pat

Message 6 of 7
hwalker

Right I've just had a quick look.

1. I see you are using the student version. Just be aware that you cannot use this drawing in a commerical version of Autocad because the plot stamp will appear on the commercial version as well.

2. OLEFRAME and change it to 0

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 7 of 7
kcpilotpat

Thanks. I think that works. If you select the border it's still selectable, like with select window. 

Pat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost