Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro Help

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
simonbayley46
290 Views, 3 Replies

Macro Help

Would someone be able to tell me why this won't work in LT 2013?

*^C^C_select;auto;\_copy;p;;0,0;0,0;_rotate;p;;_cen;\r;_cen;\\

It used to copy and rotate more than once.

I think the first p should be a d, but not sure about the rest.

TIA

Simon.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Johneng
in reply to: simonbayley46

Waht is your PICKADD system variable set at? Initial value is 2 which screws up the SECECT command portion of your macro. If PICKADD is set to 2 change to 0 or 1. See the following link for more information on the PICKADD variable.

http://exchange.autodesk.com/autocad/enu/online-help/browse#WS1a9193826455f5ffa23ce210c4a30acaf-4f04...

Message 3 of 4
simonbayley46
in reply to: Johneng

Perfect, thank you!!!!

I set it to 1 and it's fine now.

Message 4 of 4

Thanks for following up on the answer. That will help others to find a solution to this issue as well.

Something to keep in mind: Not all Variables will be set the same and/or Migrate properly when moving from one version to another. Often the previously used Macro or Drafting technique or whatever is the result of a Variable that was 1, 2, or 4271 and just needs to be set for the new Version. And being creatures of habit we just knew that it worked then and not now so it must be something wrong with the program and that Autodesk stinks when we simply forgot what we had setup two or three years ago.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost