Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT2013 mac

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
236 Views, 1 Reply

LT2013 mac

Recently migrated from windows to mac os and only using this version on a macbook for now until I feel confident to changeover the studio workstation after many years and trying to find some familiar ways around as I have been used to working on LT2004 (although I have upgraded many times I just never really got on with the newer pallettes etc and revert to the tried and tested version to keep productivity at work)

Can someone please help me with a couple of minor things please.... they have a major impact on my use of the product?

- Is it possible to config the content pallette so I can rotate blocks at the time of insertion without having to either post rotate them individually from the model space or use the insert command which appears not to be as graphically friendly as the content pallette which looks excellent for compiling good for libraries but the option to at least rotate will be greatly appreciated.

- Is there a quick and easy to changing linetypes on the fly from a flyout menu on the toolsets... is there any other way round this without having to access the pull down from the properties inspector pallette as that method consumes quite a bit of screen space?

I'm liking and getting used to the new feel of the software but a little concerned it may take longer to carry out repetitive tasks that I do many times each day which may stop me using this regularly so any constructive comments are most welcome, thanks

Mark

Architect in UK 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

And you will need to ask in the Mac Forum I should think.

Mac Forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/bd-p/520

To the points (Assuming same in Mac version):

1. Right click the Block in the Palette and choose Properties. Set the Prompt for Rotation to Yes.

2. Quick Properties for me is the easiest way to do this. (I'll get flamed; but I leave it running and popping up all the time.)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost