Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT14 Registry Fix Causes Another Problem...

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
marchitect_nc
543 Views, 4 Replies

LT14 Registry Fix Causes Another Problem...

I finally gave in and applied the LT14 registry "fix" to correct the flashing icons, monster lags, etc...

t might of fixed those issues (not sure yet) but now when I tap the F8 key to toggle Ortho on/off it also toggles on the Grid (which I do not want). If I keep tapping the F8 key it cycles through turning Grid on/off and turning Ortho on/off.

F7 still works like it should, toggling the Grid on/off.

Is there any way to fix this?

m

Win 7

LT 14

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: marchitect_nc

Reset the LT menu and see if that cures it.
Message 3 of 5
marchitect_nc
in reply to: pendean

Thanks Dean, that fixed it.

m

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: marchitect_nc

The Desktop Startup time is a big concern for the worldwide desktop users. The problem occurs in 9 out of 10 Computer Systems, especially if they are more than one year old. There are various factors attached to the slow startup time of a computer system, i.e. Frequent Internet Downloads, Various Startup Applications installed in the system, Hard disk fully occupied, Startup Security Products installed, Errors present in the system and many such issues involved in the system. A reliable and effective PC Optimizer can deal most efficiently with this issue by fixing the problematic applications and errors present in the system.

A recent survey has proved Gopcpro Registry Cleaner as the most effective and reliable PC optimizer, which enhance the system speed and deals perfectly with the startup issues present in the system. Gopcpro Registry Clean Expert has got the dedicated and advanced tools to tackle the slow startup issues in a PC, i.e. Startup Manager, Duplicate File Remover, Uninstall Manager, BHO Manager, Registry Cleaner, PC Speed Booster, Gopcpro Memory Optimizer, Gopcpro System Optimizer, Gopcpro Internet Optimizer etc. All these tools work on the different aspects of the system functioning and fix all relevant issues to minimize the PC Startup time and helps to protect your Computer efficiently. Let’s take a look on the functioning and performance of the few of these vital tools:

Startup Manager: A startup Manager helps the user to decide which program to be allowed to run along with the PC startup.

Uninstall Manager: The Uninstall Manager uninstall the unwanted and harmful applications and programs installed in the system, which affect its speed and performance, including the startup time.

Duplicate File Remover: This Tool remove the duplicate files and folders present in the system, which unnecessary occupy the memory of the system making it slow and hanged.

Registry Cleaner: The Registry Cleaner fixes all the Registry Errors and issues present in a PC and allows the window to run the applications and process the commands smoothly without any hassle.

Apart from these key tools, Gopcpro all-in-one security for the PC includes many other useful features, which help your system run in a hassle free manner.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost