Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT 2015

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Dazzman
1854 Views, 11 Replies

LT 2015

I now have the option to download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 Network English Win 64bit as well as the standard Autodesk AutoCAD LT English 2015 Win 64 SLM.

Is the Network version now available to everyone and if so what are the cost implications of moving from fixed to NLM LT?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
pendean
in reply to: Dazzman

LT is still LT.
Message 3 of 12
Dazzman

I understand that but what I’m getting at is that I now have the option to download a network version if you run it you get the option to setup LT with a network license manager to me this is a new feature that we haven’t had before so that’s why I’m asking do we now get the option of transferring from SLM to NLM free of charge.

Message 4 of 12
pendean

It appears that under "extras" in the download section in Subscription that there is indeed a Network license download for LT 2015. Woohoo!
It's on the subscription page so it's free based on your subscription counts:license numbers (you don't get two or more concurrent uses if you only have a single license on subscription for example). Go for it.
Message 5 of 12
DarrenP

no a network version is not free

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 12
kozakb
in reply to: DarrenP

We have 5 standalone LT licenses.  I've looked everywhere but can't find any information on the network download for 2015 LT.  Could you please provide more information on how it works, costs, possible transfer from standalone to network licenses, etc.  The network setup would be bettter than always transferring licenses with the transfer utility.

Thanks in advance.

Message 7 of 12
pendean
in reply to: kozakb

Do you have LT2015? Are you on Subscription? If yes to both, the downloads are available for free at the subscription website once you log into it with your account information.

This is a peer support website, end-users like you helping other end-users like you. You will need to contact an Autodesk Reseller in your region for pricing, availablity and options/details if you are not on subscription and do not have access to LT2015.
Message 8 of 12
kozakb

Thank you for the help.  I sent a note to Autodesk through our subscription account regarding the network version and how to switch.

The first reply, had a paragraph stating: "Do be aware, AutoCAD LT is not available as a network, only a standalone.  If you should need a network license, you will need to upgrade to full version AutoCAD, which does have a network licensing option."

The second reply I received a couple of minutes after the first stated: "We apologize for the incorrect download in your Subscription Center.  The Front Desk has alerted us to the issue, and we are currently working to resolve this for our affected customers."

Message 9 of 12
pendean

I'm hearing mixed information as well: it appears that not everyone at Autodesk is up on the latest information.
Hopefully all will be revealed and confirmed after the official public announcement of all the 2015 products this Thursday.

Of course this would not be the first time LT features got pulled at the last minute 😞
Message 10 of 12
DarrenP
in reply to: pendean

it seems autodesk pulled off the network version of autocad lt 2015

it doesn't show up anymore

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 11 of 12
JamesLovell
in reply to: pendean

Do you have LT2015?  YES (5 of them)

Are you on Subscription? YES (For all 5)

If yes to both, the downloads are available for free at the subscription website once you log into it with your account information. : Nope, just 32-bit and 64-bit versions!

Regards,

James Lovell
Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core CPU
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz,QUADRO RTX 4000, 1TB CORSAIR MP600 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe
Product Design & Manufacturing Collection
Message 12 of 12
pendean
in reply to: JamesLovell

Yep, it was there yesterday, gone today.

Oh well 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost