Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT 2013 Ungroup Accept button

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mjgeeewa
283 Views, 2 Replies

LT 2013 Ungroup Accept button

I am running LT 2013. I have the Group Ribbon turned on and use it constantly. Until recently, whenever I would select the "Ungroup" button on the ribbon, a box would appear below the ribbon with a couple of button choices, "Accept" or something else (I'm drawing a blank on the other selection....sorry!).

I was looking at the shortcut list a couple of weeks ago, and went to turn off the command line (ctrl+9), and apparently entered the wrong command. In trying to undo my error, I probably entered some other commands, of which I have no idea what was entered. As a result, My "Ungroup" "Accept" button no longer shows up.

I know I just turned off a setting. But, I have been through the "Shortcut Key" list and I can't find it. I've been through the help listings with AutoCAD LT 2013, and I have looked through the forums to no avail. And turthfully,, there are other text readouts that I used to get when doing a command that seem to be missing too. However, for now, I'd just appreciate getting the "Ungroup" "Accept" button turnd back on. I'll worry about the other ones later.

If anyone knows what the command is to turn that button back on, and can offer assistance, would you please reply.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Myron Grubaugh

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: mjgeeewa

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

FILEDIA set to 1 perhaps?

EXPERT set to 0?

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: mjgeeewa

Accept/Next is the pop-up: did you perhaps just turn off Dyn or DYNMODE? Turn it back on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost