AutoCAD LT General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
182 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 1 of 3

Load a Linetype menu icon

92 Views, 2 Replies
08-26-2004 07:36 AM
Using Autcad 2005 Lt, what macro do you use to load a linetype on a network, from a customised linetype file eg. m:\title\Jon.lin on a menu toolbar icon.
I don't want to add the new linetypes to the aclt.lin and I want to use the network lin file.
*Dean Saadallah
Post 2 of 3

Re: Load a Linetype menu icon

08-26-2004 11:44 AM in reply to: cadee
LINETYPE command only looks inside the ACLT.LIN file. Why not draw the 'other' linetypes in a centralized template file, then ADCENTER access to it and it's 'drawn' linetypes, to bring into your drawing file. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
*Richard
Post 3 of 3

Re: Load a Linetype menu icon

08-27-2004 12:28 AM in reply to: cadee
"Jons" wrote in message news:4634114.1093531024956.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Using Autcad 2005 Lt, what macro do you use to load a linetype on a > network, from a customised linetype file eg. m:\title\Jon.lin on a menu > toolbar icon. > I don't want to add the new linetypes to the aclt.lin and I want to use > the network lin file. LINETYPE > LOAD>Browse for file you want. or -LINETYPE Load ~ (use ~ to browse) or in a macro just put the path in. HTH some
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!