Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linetype scale

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
engineer
838 Views, 7 Replies

Linetype scale

Q: When drawing a line (linetype HIDDEN), after select it give right click on it and the properties box General -> Linetype scale and set value example 2 line does not change? I use AutoCAD LT 2014, with earlier versions 2012 and lower there was no problem

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Charles_Shade
in reply to: engineer

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

All drawings or just this one?

Message 3 of 8
pendean

What are your settings in LT2014 and 2012 (and earlier) for:
LTSCALE
CELTSCALE
MSLTSCALE
PSLTSCALE
CANNOSCALE
Message 4 of 8
engineer
in reply to: Charles_Shade

All drawings. 

I saw something else that might explain things. When I select an object (line) in the properties box does not show the selected object.

Message 5 of 8
engineer
in reply to: pendean

I use the command LTSCALE everything works, but the problem with the selection remains

Message 6 of 8
dgorsman

Sounds like the usual ye olde PICKFIRST system variable setting.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 7 of 8
pendean

Nothing to do with PICKFIRST variable: looks like you ran a WIndows Registry Cleaner (or your WIndows Registry is truly messed up) and it wiped out AutoCAD's entries.

You have to repair reinstall AutoCAD: no other solution sadly unless your cleaner app has a darn good restore feature.
Message 8 of 8
drjohn

@Anonymous wrote:

All drawings. 

I saw something else that might explain things. When I select an object (line) in the properties box does not show the selected object.

As for the PROPERTIES PANEL, it would seem a registry cleaner was run on the box and it removed some ACAD registry settings.

SOLUTION:  Repair install from the Windows Control Panel and try CCLEANER for a reg cleaner. 

HTH

Regards,

DJ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost