AutoCAD LT General Discussion

AutoCAD LT General Discussion

gnsutton
Message 1 of 3 (702 Views)

Linetype doesnt display correctly in Viewport

702 Views, 2 Replies
01-12-2010 04:49 AM
I'm having trouble with viewing and printing linetypes in viewports. When I change the linetype in model space to a dashed line for example, it shows up as a solid line in my viewport. Properties shows that it actually is a dashed line, but it sure doesn't look like one. :smileywink: I have tried changing the linetype scale but saw no change in the viewport; however it does change it in model space. Hopefully someone can help the novice out here. Thanks!
*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 3 (702 Views)

Re: Linetype doesnt display correctly in Viewport

01-12-2010 04:53 AM in reply to: gnsutton
Probably the most recent of a weekly discussion here: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=757808&tstart=0
Try Search as well for more responses. And if they did not say so in this thread make sure you do a Regen inside the Viewport to get the lines to update.
Regards, Charles Shade
Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
Active Contributor
cadmister
Message 3 of 3 (702 Views)

Re: Linetype doesnt display correctly in Viewport

01-14-2010 07:42 AM in reply to: gnsutton
try psltscale. switch from 1 to 0. then set the scale in model till its what you want. may have to regen drawing. Edited by: cadmister on Jan 14, 2010 3:42 PM
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.