Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linetype doesnt display correctly in Viewport

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gnsutton
1701 Views, 2 Replies

Linetype doesnt display correctly in Viewport

I'm having trouble with viewing and printing linetypes in viewports. When I change the linetype in model space to a dashed line for example, it shows up as a solid line in my viewport. Properties shows that it actually is a dashed line, but it sure doesn't look like one. 😉 I have tried changing the linetype scale but saw no change in the viewport; however it does change it in model space. Hopefully someone can help the novice out here. Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: gnsutton

Probably the most recent of a weekly discussion here: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=757808&tstart=0
Try Search as well for more responses. And if they did not say so in this thread make sure you do a Regen inside the Viewport to get the lines to update.
Regards, Charles Shade
Message 3 of 3
cadmister
in reply to: gnsutton

try psltscale. switch from 1 to 0. then set the scale in model till its what you want. may have to regen drawing. Edited by: cadmister on Jan 14, 2010 3:42 PM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost