Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leader Landing Direction

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3435 Views, 4 Replies

Leader Landing Direction

I just upgraded to AutoCAD Lt 2012.  In the settings, I was able to figure out how to automatically get a landing line and how long I want it to be.  But!  When I draw the leader to left of center, it puts the landing on the left side of the line.  How can I turn that auto-directional thingie off?  Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Well, since I put qleader in the Command Line and saw my old friends in the settings box, I guess qleader is what I want. Next question is: what do I click on to get the simple leader?  That is, the one that allows me to drag from the arrow, create a landing, and enter mtext?

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Type S for Settings after you start QLEADER and explore: it's no that hard to figure out my friend. Post back if you get stuck afterwards. Dive in.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

It took a few tries, but I finally got it. Going through QLEADER was familiar; going to MLEADER design was not at all flexible.  Thanks to everyone who responded.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost