Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error: !laymgr.cpp@987: elock violation

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kzabba
975 Views, 4 Replies

Internal Error: !laymgr.cpp@987: elock violation

Whenever I use either of the commands, save as or new file, this message pops up [Internal Error: !laymgr.cpp@987: elock violation] and autocad freezes. I am running AutoCAD LT 2007. There is also a message that says that the program was not installed properly and should be uninstalled then reinstalled. I have done this and it only fixed the problem for half of a day at work. I would appreciate any help,
thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: kzabba

You need to uninstall .NET and reinstall it either from the LT CD or
Microsoft's website, then reinstall LT2007.

>>>...it only fixed the problem for half of a day at work...<<<
This is not a good sign, as software does not breakdown on it's own, you
have something else kicking in externally.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 3 of 5
kzabba

i am currently using .net, then will try installation with the CD. How do i know which .net framework to use? Edited by: kzabba on Jul 29, 2009 2:44 PM
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

If I recall, the LT2007 CD contains the one it needs, but you can also grab
the latest from Microsoft's website.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 5 of 5
kzabba

ok, so i used the .net 3.0 framework and it seemed to work then i rebooted. upon restarting i got this message: 'sqldumper library failed initialization. your installation is either corrupt, or has been tampered with. Please unistall then re-run setup to correct this problem.' i don't know what this means, but i will reinstall autocad lt.

The installation worked for autocad lt, but i will see how long this will work today. Edited by: kzabba on Jul 29, 2009 3:07 PM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost