Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface problems

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bschroeder
300 Views, 3 Replies

Interface problems

Shortly around the time I signed in to Autodesk 360 I began to have problems with how I interface with the program.  I have AutoCAD LT 2013 and, having used the programs for 20 years, I use the AutoCAD LT Classic format for tools and menus.  Also due to how I learned CAD in the early 90s and with many abbreviated commands, I use the keyboard extensively. 

1. Certain actions using my mouse have stopped working (i.e. Right-click to edit hatch or blocks). Basically a "recent input" menu comes up each time, showing a short history of my commands. 
2. When I click on an object, from the top bar I can no longer edit using the pull downs for Layer, Color, Line Type, etc.
3. I can only edit via the Properties menu or through typing in commands.  However when I go to change a setting in the Property menu, the boxes with an ellipsis do not respond at all.

There are other issues that have cropped up but those are the ones that I can remember for now.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: bschroeder

1. OPTIONS, User Preferences tab, Right-click Customization, Command Mode: ENTER

2. Does the entity just un-highlite? If so PICKFIRST = 1

3. Not sure what you mean here but could be PICKFIRST as well.

Sounds like the Sign-in to 360 updated some values for you from a previous settings save, to 360

Message 3 of 4
bschroeder
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Thank you. Changing "PICKFIRST" to "1" seemed to work. 

. . .I wonder what I entered that caused that to happened.

Message 4 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: bschroeder

Likely nothing on your end.

I had similar things happen the first time I logged into Autodesk 360 and my "settings" were updated.

There were Macros that got spiked and other Variables that caught me completely by surprise.

At this point though the Settings are all saved on 360 and up to date (Well I think they are.)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost