Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Mouse Location / Change Page Layout Tabs Bug

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tnewton1
385 Views, 3 Replies

Incorrect Mouse Location / Change Page Layout Tabs Bug

I am having a problem with AutoCAd LT 2014 incorrectly locating mouse clicks with respect to the change page layout arrows. In order to reproduce this error you must have enough page layouts in a drawing to highlight the arrows (bottom left) which change the layout tab.  Clicking on the right (or left) arrow several times consecutivly will be incorrectly identified by AutoCad as a double click on the 1st page layout visible and will execute the rename feature.  However the mouse pointer is not over that layout tab, it is clearly over the right arrow.  

Why does AutoCAD read a clicks in this area incorectly and register them instead nearly 30 pixels to the right.  

Please help me find a work around as I commonly use the arrows to cycle through pagelayouts in drawings which have 50+ page layouts.

I have also noticed that AutoCAD will preview pagelayouts when hovering the mouse over the page layout change arrows, this reinforces the belief that AutoCAd is not correctly identifing the mouse poistion in that area.

I tried to attach a screenshot, but the mouse cursor is not shown and thus the example will be worthless, however I encourage others to try to reproduce.

Autodesk please address this error.  

Autodesk please release a SP for 2014 LT to resolve all the many other issues that were not present in LT 2013.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: tnewton1

1. This is not Autodesk support: end users just like you helping others is what this space is about.
2 you are describing a system problem: I cannot replicate here. So what are your system, OS, and video card info? Have you tried changing hardware acceleration settings in LT too?
Message 3 of 4
tnewton1
in reply to: pendean

I am aware that this is a user supported forum, but I am also aware that Autodesk does frequently read the posting here.

The problem is an Autocad Issue not a windows system issue.

Im not sure what you mean by which system i am running unless you mean Operating system (OS).

The Operating System is W7 Pro 64bit

Video Card is an ATI Raedon 6700 Series (6750 I think)

The problem occurs independent of the Hardware Accelleration setting.

The problem exists on all Autocad LT 2014 installs in the office (4), it does not exist on any of the LT 2013 installs (2).

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: tnewton1

Sorry, same OS here and I'm not seeing your issues in 2014 or lower.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost