Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need the AutoCAD LT 2009 Installer

51 REPLIES 51
SOLVED
Message 1 of 52
ryan.mongeau
7003 Views, 51 Replies

I need the AutoCAD LT 2009 Installer

We have 5 licenses for LT 2009 here at work and our IT guy thought it would be a brilliant idea to throw the installation disks away because "we don't really need them, you can find it offline if you need it." Well, I'm not going to torrent it, and I can't find it online. Is there any way for me to download the 64 bit installer for LT 2009? 

Tags (3)
51 REPLIES 51
Message 21 of 52
jessica.t
in reply to: acanet01

Hello @acanet01 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Here are your AutoCAD LT 2009 download links:

32-bit

64-bit

*For all other users: If this links above will expire 30 days after this post was create. If the download you need isn't available in the Virtual Agent please create a new post requesting a new one. Please also note that not all previous version downloads will be available.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 22 of 52
UltraInspection
in reply to: acanet01

Hi,

We got it, thanks.

Regards,
Min Tun
Ultra Inspection Engrg Pte Ltd
Message 23 of 52

Hi, actually i would like to install my old autocad LT 2009 in a windows 7 64 bit os, however i lost the 64 bit version media. would you mind to give me a download link for the autocad 2009 LT 64 bit version again. . Thx very much
Message 24 of 52
utman92
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I NEED TO REINSTALL 2009 AUTO CAD. LOST A DRIVER OR INFO WHEN I HAD MY COMPUTER REVAMPED.... THANK YOU

Message 25 of 52
utman92
in reply to: ryan.mongeau

RYAN , I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP TO GET MY ACAD GOING LOST. 2009 ACAD LT    CODEON FAILURE:0xc0000142.  Thanks Darren

Message 26 of 52
utman92
in reply to: jessica.t

JESSICA, HI  I need ACADLT 2009 CD   CODE ON MY FAILURE IS 0xc0000142.HAD MY COPUTER REVAMPED AN LOST A SMALL BIT OF INFO. I

Message 27 of 52

hi~

我想要Autocad2009LT 繁體中文 64bit  thanks

my email: hochikwan@hotmail.com

Tags (1)
Message 28 of 52
chanko

I have a license for AutoCAD LT 2009. I lost the media. I need the 64 bit installer italian version. Tnx

Message 29 of 52
chanko
in reply to: chanko

where i find the link to autocad 2009lt 64bit italian version?

Message 30 of 52
jessica.t

Hello all!

Here are the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2009 download links:

AutoCAD 2009

AutoCAD LT 2009

*PLEASE NOTE: The links above will expire 30 days after this post was created. If the download you need isn't available in the Virtual Agent please create a new post requesting a new one. Please also note that not all previous version downloads will be available or may become unavailable at anytime if they are no longer supported.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 31 of 52
utman92

Thanks
Message 32 of 52
chanko

Thank you, but this is english version.I need italian version 64 bit

Message 33 of 52
lynn_zhang

Hi @chanko here's the link for Italian version: AutoCAD LT 2009 Italian WIN 64bit

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 34 of 52

kdnkb dlb kdncfv lkdnffkkcfk kdfj pdijf  fdjm ipfj<{pk

Tags (1)
Message 35 of 52
Bartosz771177

Hi

I NEED TO REINSTALL 2009 AUTO CAD. LOST A DRIVER - ENGLISH VERSION.

THANK YOU

Message 36 of 52
Bartosz771177
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi Lynn,

Could you send me link to english version of AutoCAD LT 2009 WIN 64bit  please. 

Thank you,

Bartosz

Message 37 of 52
stublu
in reply to: Bartosz771177

Hi,

Can I please get a link for AutoCAD LT 2009 32 bit? We seem to have misplaced our disk...

Regads,

Stuart.

Message 38 of 52
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Bartosz771177

Hi @Bartosz771177 & @stublu 

Please be advised that the download links for the previous versions we no longer support (e.g.2009 version) are now only availabe from our Customer Support Team. Please click the Contact Us page here.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 39 of 52
agape0
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi

I have the same problem 🙂 I need to reinstall AutoCAD LT 2009 on my computer but i have lost the cd (its been quite a long time since 2009 ;). Could you, please link me 64-bit installer?

Message 40 of 52
JDMather
in reply to: agape0

Please be advised that the download links for the previous versions no longer supported (e.g.2009 version) are now only available from our Customer Support Team. Please click the Contact Us page here.

Do you understand all of the words in these two sentences?

If not, can you post your question in your native language?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report