Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable the Welcome screen when opening existing AutoCAD dwg

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
architec-tor
3459 Views, 2 Replies

How to disable the Welcome screen when opening existing AutoCAD dwg

When opening up an AutoCAD drawing (double clicking the tagert drawing, no other autocad files open) the drawing opens up and the AutoDesk Exchange Welcome screen also opens up that is unnecessary and I have to close it out. I can't figure out why this is occuring or how to disable this. No other windows or options occur that asks me to disable this.

I recently reinstalled AutoCAD and am happy with everything else, but there always seems to be some bug or another that is annoying....

Googling the question got me a few errant ideas that didn't pan out, and searching through the AutoCAD Help menu was fantastically useless (as usual).

it seems that when it comes to AutoCAD, things are never obvious or easy to figure out.

Thanks for the help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hwalker
in reply to: architec-tor

When it next comes up. Look for the bit on it which says "Show Welcome Screen at Startup" make sure it's not ticked

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 3
architec-tor
in reply to: architec-tor

Thank you, I found it!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost