Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Plot configurations

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
architec-tor
2069 Views, 1 Reply

How to delete Plot configurations

After reinistalling AutoCAD I am trying to clean up the plotter settings and am being plagued by an error message that reads:

PDF995:This plotter configuration cannot be used for one of these reasons: the driver cannot be found, the device cannot be found, or the driver has a problem. The None plot device has been substituted.

This message is related to a PDF program called PDF995 that I no longer have.

The first jpg image shows the Page Setup Manager with a current page setup called *A2.0 Arch Site Plan* that I want to delete.

The second jpg shows a PDF Complete printer that I want to delete.

On another error regarding plot styles:

The second jog also shows a plot style table that is missing that I want to delete.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hwalker
in reply to: architec-tor

Any page setup with a * you cannot delete as that is linked to the page. If you look at the page tab name you will see it's the same as that page setup.

That plot style is already gone. The only reason why you still see it is because it's linked to the PDF complete page setup

All you need to do to get rid of it is modify your page setup for PDF complete. Choose a new plot  style and save the page setup

Looking at your second jpeg again. That PDF complete is a windows printer. You cannot delete it in Autocad. You need to go to control panel and then printers and delete it there.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost