AutoCAD LT General Discussion

AutoCAD LT General Discussion

whalendesigns
Message 1 of 3 (589 Views)

How do I plot all lines as black regardless of their screen color?

589 Views, 2 Replies
01-09-2004 03:11 PM
We just bought LT; used to use intellicad 2000; in intellicad they had a color/width map tab where you could tell it to plot lines a different color then what they are on the screen; any help will be apreciated, thanks, Jeff.
*Martin Shoemaker
Message 2 of 3 (589 Views)

Re: How do I plot all lines as black regardless of their screen color?

01-09-2004 06:21 PM in reply to: whalendesigns
Use the monochrome.ctb plot style. whalendesigns wrote: > We just bought LT; used to use intellicad 2000; in intellicad they had a color/width map tab where you could tell it to plot lines a different color then what they are on the screen; any help will be apreciated, thanks, Jeff.
*Dean Saadallah
Message 3 of 3 (589 Views)

Re: How do I plot all lines as black regardless of their screen color?

01-10-2004 03:52 PM in reply to: whalendesigns
.... or if your plotter/printer driver allow for it, set it to black then create a PC3 file from it in PLOT. After you set the driver back, all you have to do in the future is select this PC3 file when you need it. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt -- "Martin Shoemaker" wrote in message news:3fff61b9_1@statler... > Use the monochrome.ctb plot style. > > whalendesigns wrote: > > We just bought LT; used to use intellicad 2000; in intellicad they had a color/width map tab where you could tell it to plot lines a different color then what they are on the screen; any help will be apreciated, thanks, Jeff. >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.