Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I display the Layout tabs in the Drawing Status bar?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
hamerarchitects
5866 Views, 5 Replies

How do I display the Layout tabs in the Drawing Status bar?

I have just changed from AutoCAD 2008LT to AutoCAD 2012LT and am finding that the layout tabs I've set up don't always show along the bottom of the drawing.I can access them by clicking on Quick View Drawings but I really want them showing as tabs.I've ticked the 'DIsplay Layout and Model Tabs' option  in Layout Elements of the Display Options box but this doesn't seem to be happening.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: hamerarchitects

Is your AutoCAD program window fullscreen?
Can you post a screenshot of your entire monitor display showing the problem?
Message 3 of 6
hamerarchitects
in reply to: pendean

Problem seems to have resolved itself on boot up today.Perhaps a computer glitch but will see how things go over the next few days.

Message 4 of 6
hamerarchitects
in reply to: pendean

Have just moved between screens and found that one of the drawings is now missing the layout tabs although I have done nothing to change any settings.The full screen option allows for the tabs to be displayed but I lose the toolbars on the side.I've attached a copy of the screen where the tabs are displayed and a screen where the tabs have disappeared.

Message 5 of 6

Move your Command Window. I bet they are behind it.

You may need to dock the Command Window the get CAD to resize to accept its placement.

Although this whould not happen between drawings should it?

I (may) take all that back:

Grab the Upper Right of the Drawing Window and drag down and left. Move the window back near the top of the Workspace and drag the Bottom or the drawing window down.

Are they there?

In the second shot the blue borders on the drawing space are not visible.

Or the Minimize and Maximize buttons to the left of the X on the Drawing window may yield the needed results.

Message 6 of 6
scott
in reply to: Charles_Shade

If you drawing status bar is missing, do the following:  Usually, setting STATUSBAR to "2" is what most people use.

To display the application status bar

• At the Command prompt, enter STATUSBAR and enter 1 to display only the application status bar, or 2 to display both the application and drawing status bars.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost