Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch Patterns Disappeared

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cdc2017
761 Views, 4 Replies

Hatch Patterns Disappeared

Recently intalled LT 2014.  After having tried to add additional hatch patterns (via pasting the new hatch patttern code into the aclt.pat & acltiso.pat files), not only did the new hatch patterns not show up, but also all the other standard autocad hatch patterns are gone, except "gradients" & "user defined"....but nothing under "user defined".  I then went back & deleted the new code.... but still not hatch patterns.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: cdc2017

Repaire reinstall LT is a RESET does not fix it.
Message 3 of 5
AKDLPB
in reply to: pendean

I have the same issue. Please inform me on how to get the hatch patterns back to the original selections.

Message 5 of 5
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: cdc2017

...adding to Dean's answer, you may be better off if you leave the custom hatch patterns as their own separate files, and add them in through the hatch settings on an as-needed basis. A default hatch file loaded with custom hatch definitions gets a bit bloated.

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost