Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch display

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
xaxlakys
251 Views, 3 Replies

Hatch display

Although my hatches print perfectly and in modelspace they are displayed as they should, they don't display correctly  in layouts (Autocad LT 2015 trial). The same drawing in the previous autocad version has perfect display.

The hatches are not annotative.

I have used the same hatches in several computers without any problem.

The hatch has a background colour. 

Is there any new feature that controls the display of the hatches in the layout pages for hardware acceleration purposes?  

I wish to migrate from the 2012 edition to the 2015 so i might have lost some of the newest features or never have known this specific setting.

I would really much appreciate your answers.

Thank you,

Kostis

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: xaxlakys

Unlike LT2012, LT2015 really uses and abuses your video card like big-boy AutoCAD.
But to me it looks like you have "Display Plot Styles" turned on in your PAGESETUP in that layout and not much else. But it's hard to tell from a static image. Care to share a DWG file? We all have LT2015 around here too.
Message 3 of 4
xaxlakys
in reply to: pendean

of course! 

it's archived through e-transmit

thank you for your reply!

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: xaxlakys

Thanks for sharing 'everything' the file needs.

I can replicate your issue in 2015 but not in 2014 or 2013. I don't see a way of changing it.

ScreenShot001.png

Report it to Autodesk, posting here is not the process:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=1073063&siteID=123112
and if you are on subscription, do so there too please.

Are you involved is the beta testing of the first patch for 2015? Get involved if not: http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/beta_info/.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost