AutoCAD LT General Discussion

AutoCAD LT General Discussion

AcmeSteelFab
Message 11 of 13 (77 Views)

Re: For a new user of ACad LT 2011

08-04-2011 12:27 PM in reply to: Charles_Shade

I really appreciate it!

The information & directions I got from this first foray have taken me giant steps forward.

Paul

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 12 of 13 (74 Views)

08-04-2011 12:49 PM in reply to: AcmeSteelFab

Probably too late, but these folks have later versions running in Win7:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoSketch/Autosketch-10/td-p/2746635

There appears to be no joy for AS v6 or lower users though.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Active Contributor
BillW435
Message 13 of 13 (63 Views)

08-04-2011 04:27 PM in reply to: AcmeSteelFab

Paul, about your question on tutorials at Lynda.com:

I presume there are several tutorial sites for ACad, so maybe the others are as good or better.

And your question:  "Am I right to assume that ACAD & ACADLT are so similar that I can use many lessons from ACAD for ACADLT?"

I am now using the tutorial "AutoCad 2011 Essential Training" at Lynda.com. I'm about 2/3 through the tutorial (it has a total of almost 7 hours of content). I'm a "newbie", and so far it seem totally appropriate to ACad LT.

They charge $25 per month for unlimited access. I made sure I could cancel at any time. They have a couple of the sessions available for free to try.

Bill

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.