Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error message when plotting to PDF

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
LIITcom
5521 Views, 8 Replies

Fatal Error message when plotting to PDF

Hi,

A user is having issues with plotting from AutoCAD LT, when trying attempting a normal plot to PDF the program crashes and he is forced to close it, also when changing the way he plots to plot to DWG PDF it starts to work correctly but brings up a fatal error message as below and attached:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x0014 Exception at 778e224dh

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: LIITcom

What version of LT?

Did the problem suddenly start? Or has something changd with the user (new LT seat, new computer, removed something...)?

And most importantly: is the problem in one file, ALL files, NEW files?

Message 3 of 9
LIITcom
in reply to: pendean

What version of LT?

I believe it is version 2007

Did the problem suddenly start?

He has said it suddenly started

And most importantly: is the problem in one file, ALL files, NEW files?

Is within all files

Message 4 of 9
pendean

Windows Restore should reveal what changed between when it last worked and now.

If no one else offers another sugggestion, explore the Autodesk recommended uninstall and reinstall procedures:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10243968&linkID=9240617

Try a simpler repair-reinstall first. Have your user backup first for easier recovery of any customizations.

Message 5 of 9

I am getting similar errors. I cannot plot to pdf, any drawing. I reinstalled windows and autocad and this repaired the problem temporarily and now it has inexplicably returned just today. FATAL ERROR: Unhandled c000000dh Exception at 237eb667h It goes like this: 1. Open any drawing. 2. Select any layout. 3. File > Plot > Select PDF as printer/plotter 4. Click OK 5. Plot job progress bar appears 6. Fatal Error Message 7. Total crash, AutoCAD closes Please help. I cannot do my job without it.
Message 6 of 9
pendean
in reply to: 26111438

>>>... this repaired the problem temporarily and now it has inexplicably returned...<<<

Software has no parts that break: something got added or deleted to your system that changed it. Windows Restore is a good start, turning off automatic Windows Updates and any other automated software chages may work.

Your issue is not LT related sadly, it's just the 'victim' of what is changing. Find out what that is.

Message 7 of 9
Charles_Shade

.NET update perhaps?

When you look at the Restore calendar of events.

You stated in the other thread that you had moved from LT 2008 to LT 2013.

Was there a hardware change as well?

Message 8 of 9
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Whatever the reason, it seems my file name was too long.  Over 17 characters seems to cause problems.  I shortened the file name(s) and can get the results I need now.

Message 9 of 9
pawanjain7434

hi,

i am using Auto cad 10, when i give plot command to make PDF file a problem occured that is

FATAL ERROR: unhandled c0000417h exception at 78556d36h

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost