Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error in autocad LT 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
randy.gahol
511 Views, 4 Replies

Fatal Error in autocad LT 2013

We received FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0028 Exception at 3ae12c9bh while working in Autocad LT 2013. I tried to install the service pack 1.1 32bit for Autocad LT 2013 but i received error message "Autocad LT 2013 SP1.1_32bit.exe is not a valid Win32 application". I'm using 32bit and I downloaded 32bit. Can anyone help me regarding this error. Thanks, Regards, JM
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
braudpat
in reply to: randy.gahol

Hello

"Autocad LT 2013 SP1.1_32bit.exe is not a valid Win32 application" seems to mean that the EXE file is corrupted !?

Maybe you could redownload it and retry ?

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Charles_Shade

New problem?

Old problem?

Something change on the OS?

Run a Registry Cleaner perhaps?

Any MS .NET updates installed?

Tried a System Restore to when AutoCAD worked if this is a new issue?

Installation and Licensing Forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Message 4 of 5
randy.gahol
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Hi,

This is new problem we just encounter this error message this morning. I tried same procedure what I did in AutoCad LT 2012 fatal error. I tried to install the service pack 1.1 for AutoCAD LT 2013 but I received an error message "Autocad LT 2013 SP1.1_32bit.exe is not a valid Win32 application". Is there a System Restore for Autodesk?

Regards,

JM.

Message 5 of 5
pendean

youor downloaded file is incomplete or corrupt: your problem as stated has nothing to do with LT's installation of your Windows version.
Simply try another download.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost