Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Test Failed" when plotting from LT2008

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
VVEng
1693 Views, 2 Replies

Error "Test Failed" when plotting from LT2008

I am trying to plot from my laptop, LT2008 using XP. I get an error "test failed" and then LT locks up. I have never had this problem before. Can anyone help me out with this?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Kathleen_McCann
in reply to: VVEng

Hello Weng,
I understand that when you plot from your laptop in AutoCAD LT 2008 on a Windows XP O/S, you receive a "Test Failed" error message, LT locks up, and you have never experienced this issue before.
I have a few questions to better understand this issue:
1. Does this occur with a specific drawing or all drawing files?
2. Are you plotting DWG to PDF.pc3, Adobe PDF, or DWF6 ePlot.pc3? Please specify which printer/plotter file type when receiving this message.
3. What is the make and model of the plotter you're experiencing this issue with if not PDF?
4. Is the latest plotter driver installed?
If occurring with a specific drawing file, would you be willing to attach the file here to the post so we may take a look and see what is occurring with the drawing?
You may also search the following forum for solutions to this particular issue:
Autodesk: Discussion Groups - Printing and Plotting
Please attach a Print Screen of the full error message so that I may have a look at the full message received while you plot.
Please update the thread with answers to the questions, drawing file you may be experiencing issues with while plotting, and a Print Screen of the full error message so we can all take a look at this plotting error issue.
Best Regards,
Kathleen McCann
Autodesk Product Support
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: VVEng

Test Failed? Why would it report that I wonder.

Can you print to the device from another application with no issues? If yes,
plot from AutoCAD to the SYSTEM DRIVER only, not any pc3 file.
If not, you have a system driver problem.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost