Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1309

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
chiragpawar
6588 Views, 5 Replies

Error 1309

While I try to Install AutoCAD LT 2010 from a DVD i.e. dumped from the Original CD. It gives me an Error while Installing (Error 1309: File could not be found). So I tried to copy the setup from dumped DVD to Local drive of the PC, but still it gives me the same error, is there any solution to this error.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: chiragpawar

The error usually means the source is corrupt: you tried the first fix, so
my guess is the DVD was damaged and your content is corrupt. You might have
to order another DVD if no one here has any other ideas:
http://www.autodeskmediarequest.com/

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Try copying the files to a temporary folder on the hard drive and run
setup.exe from there.
--
George Drayton CD-CAD Ltd Christchurch New Zealand
Message 4 of 6

Hello Chiragpawar,

I understand you receive "Error 1309: File could not be found" when trying to install AutoCAD LT 2010 and copied the set-up file from the DVD to the hard drive to try to continue the install, but you still receive the error.

Are you still receiving the error message?
If so, have you contacted the link Dean suggested to obtain new media?

Please let me know so I can further assist you with this issue.

Regards,

Kathleen McCann
Autodesk Product Support

AutoCAD_2010_Ass_RGB_sm
Message 5 of 6
mscrafford

I'm having the same problems with a downloaded version of Map 3D 2011. It's looking for the help directory install files in a directory that doesn't exist in the network installation distribution.

I wish I could say this is the first time we've had hiccups with the downloaded installation packages... This is the second corruption-related issue I've hit on for this program, and I'm now downloading the same files for the 3rd time.
Message 6 of 6
glc
Community Visitor

I went and found the installation disk.  Ran a search for the folder that was supposed to have the files in it, found the folder, copied it to the path the installer was looking for and hit retry.  Worked like a charm.  Mine, in this case, was not corrupted, the files were just missing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost