Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENTERING CURVE TABLE/BEARING INFO FOR SITE PLAN

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
wilsonta
548 Views, 5 Replies

ENTERING CURVE TABLE/BEARING INFO FOR SITE PLAN

I have drawn many site plans with bearings & distances without problems. However, I don't understand how to enter the curve table information. For instance, I have a curve with a Delta of 06d36'48", radius of 415.00' & arc of 47.90'& length of 47.90'. I can usually get it if I have the other endpoints with only one curve, but in this case I have several intersecting each other so I have no way to know how to make this correct. How do I imput this information???
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
wilsonta
in reply to: wilsonta

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Try posting in the LDD group.

--

Chip Harper
Member of the AutoDesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
Message 4 of 6
wilsonta

LDD group?
Message 5 of 6
wilsonta

Okay, I figured out LLD, however, I cannot believe there aren't any autocad users that have this answer! I mean, it is an autocad function, right?
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

This is peer support: unless someone in your field happens to hang out in this LT discussion area, you won't get an answer.
By asking in the LDD discussion area, you are more than 99% likely to run into a bunch of your own-field peers, and you are likely to get a quick and concise response there. Just make sure you let them know you are using LT.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost