Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enlarging button Icons on toolbars, no button image editor in CUI

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
3646 Views, 1 Reply

Enlarging button Icons on toolbars, no button image editor in CUI

I need help and I am growing increasinly frustrated.  I just installed AutoCAD LT 2013 on my laptop.  I managed to get everything customized the way I want, except the button icons on my (classic) toolbar are much too small.  If I go into the menu and select 'use large icons', they are too huge.  My screen resolution DOES NOT need to be changed or adjusted, so please do not suggest I do this.  I went to the help menu to see what I can do, and found that I can go into CUI and adjust the size of the button icons that way, via the button image editor, however there is no 'button image editor' dialog box when I select any given toolbar command.  Please help!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Leave screen resolution just as it is and have the icons the size they are.

The icon apparent size is based on the screen resolution.

The image editor is located at the top pane of the right window of the CUI (see attached)

You are still limited to the size and scope that can be accomplished by this editor

Third party graphics porgrams will give you the ability to move beyond this box but I do not know if AutoCAD will recognize or properly resize a toolbar based on the icon size. Likely not.

You may find that the the "new" icons bleed past the edges of the toolbar.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost