Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-transmit

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
611 Views, 4 Replies

E-transmit

Ok, Thanks for reading this and Thanks for any information.  We are running Acad LT 2009 on 64bit Windows 7.  Mine works fine, but the other station can't do E-transmits.  He gets an message that says "An error occurred attempting to create the transmittal.  Please make sure the target location is writable and that the tagged disk has sufficient space."  The target location is our server.  We all wrte to it every day.  It also has over 800 Gb of free space, so I know it will fit.  Acad is loaded on each local machine.  I really don't want to re-install, so if there is something I'm missing, please let me know.

Thanks again,

Cary

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

So you are able to start the command and select a new destination? If yes, why not aim at a local destination and try to figure out if the problem is the app or files or location as the error shows. Post back with full results if you are still stuck.
Also, are your Windows login credentials higher than those with issues? Or did you alone creat the setup and files they all use?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

All of our permissions are set by the IT guy, and should be the same.  We both got identical new computers a couple months ago, and he set them up the same.  We tried to send the e-tran's to his desktop and got the same error message as before.  

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Try a reinstall on one PC, follow autodesk's uninstall and reinstall procedures.
Message 5 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: pendean

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost