Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG To PDF.pc3 missing hatch pattern

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
Anonymous
2459 Views, 24 Replies

DWG To PDF.pc3 missing hatch pattern

Hi I'm using the DWG To PDF.pc3 driver to plot a drawing that contains a transparent gradient hatch and when I plot this it does not show up the transparent gradient hatch, it simply misses it out.  However if I use the pdf995 driver it plots it with no problems, all plot settings are the same.  But the pdf995 river provides terrible quality pdf's to be put on a screen!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this or can recomend a high quality and preferably free pdf driver that wont cause this problems?

See attached pdf's.  I'm using LT 2012, but have also tried LT 2014 and full autocad and all repeat the problems.

Thanks

Mick

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

So if you plot now, like that screenshot, not plot style tables, you still have the issue? I don't with your file.
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

yes i still have the problem with no pen settings. Could you possibly attach your pc3 file and I will try it with no pen settings please
Message 23 of 25
pendean

Why don't you post yours instead.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Hi Dean,

Attached my dwgtopdf.pc3 file.  Following your last reply I have done some further testing on the issue, I have discovered from the layout tab:

• With zoom > window > window of full window of drawing selected, with either pen settings or no pen settings, the transparent gradient hatch will not plot to pdf.
  • With zoom > window > window of only part of drawing selected, with either pen settings or no pen settings, the transparent gradient hatch will plot.

Thanks

Mick

edit - I had to remove the .pc3 extension to the attached file so that I could add it

Message 25 of 25
Anonymous

attached pdf's of the part window success and full window failure.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost