Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing wil not print or export to pdf properly

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
torishaver
2337 Views, 4 Replies

Drawing wil not print or export to pdf properly

All of a sudden I cannot print or export a file to pdf.  When I do it does not appear as an engineering drawing.  The lines appear as if drawn with a fat marker.  Text and dimension lines do not appear.  I opened one of your sample drawings that came with Autocad and it did the same thing.  Therefore, I am concerned that something is corrupt in Autocad or a setting has changed on software launch.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wei503
in reply to: torishaver

Hi,

I got that you are using AutoCAD LT for Mac.

Here are the solutions:
Open the Page Setup dialog, if you are using a plotstyle, please update it as for all colors the lineweight shall be 0. If you are not using a plotstyle, you can uncheck the option "Print object lineweights" in the Print Options in the Page Steup dialog.

Thanks,
Wei

Wei Ma
AutoCAD for Mac QA Manager

Message 3 of 5
torishaver
in reply to: wei503

Thank you very much. That worked.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 5
BarnabyBrown1
in reply to: wei503

I also am using Autocad LT 2015, I tried all of your recommendations (line weight to zero and unchecked the "print with plot styles" and i still cannot get it to print a pdf

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: BarnabyBrown1

What does "...cannot get it to print a pdf..." mean to us?
Which PDF driver are you trying to use? Got another one to test with?
LT2015 is about 5-years old now: so what changed recently with your system? Something did.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost