Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOWNLOAD LINETYPES

20 REPLIES 20
SOLVED
Message 1 of 21
bernardmansell
171296 Views, 20 Replies

DOWNLOAD LINETYPES

Where do I go to find linetypes that i can download for free.
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21

Google
Yahoo
Lycos
Excite
Alta-Vista
Ask
Search engines...

are these still a round...
Tags (3)
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
in reply to: bernardmansell

you can find many complex linetypes at:
http://www.xanadu.cz/en/download.asp?file=linetypes

Vladimir Michl

pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
news:5355988@discussion.autodesk.com...
Where do I go to find linetypes that i can download for free.
Message 4 of 21
Serdar-C

very descriptive answer

Message 5 of 21
pendean
in reply to: Serdar-C

I think everyone is trying to tell you to just look on the Internet, come back if you get stuck or cannot find anything.

Or better yet, spend about 20-30 minutes in HELP and learn how to write your own since it's really not that difficult.

I'll get you started: remember, there are lots of resources out there and there is no one-stop perfect location for everyone's needs http://lmgtfy.com/?q=download+autocad+linetypes

Message 6 of 21
ldesiron
in reply to: pendean

Funny how Google brought me here. you trolls

Message 8 of 21
BIG_DAHEEY
in reply to: Charles_Shade

"AROUND"

Message 9 of 21
Lee93GDV

Why does everyone reply with the instructions to make linetypes instead of just replying with a linetype?

Why not just post what people are asking for?

Message 10 of 21
pendean
in reply to: Lee93GDV

And which linetypes are these? For what? Look like what? You keep posting and replying with no information, so no one is going to do much of anything except to give you the tools to help yourself. Insulting everyone is no help either.

There is no one spot for free or paid linetypes, if that's all you want, try a Google Search and click on more than one link, we are all busy customers of Autodesk with jobs just like you https://www.google.com/search?q=autocad+linetypes+downloads

Or you can search these forums yourself and grab what you need https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&...

Message 11 of 21
Lee93GDV

It is certainly odd that no one will actually just post a competed file and that there is no good page for functional downloads of actual linetypes.  Searching forums is always my last choice.  I am rarely interested in random peoples opinions.  The way corporations have totally abandoned thier responsibilities to "forums" is one of the worst things to come from the internet.   Very odd.

Message 12 of 21
pendean

The only odd thing is you not being specific about your need.

One more time... which exact linetype do you need? There is no universal all-linetype-here website for every possible version/type.

Message 13 of 21
Lee93GDV

I did not start this thread.  I would like to find a simple smooth sine wave to represent standard corrugated roofing.  I did post that request on a new thread.

Message 14 of 21
BIG_DAHEEY

Hello family, SEE ATTACHED! I just compiled a few line types to passify the whining!

I was going to call all of yall a bad name, but chose not too!

Message 15 of 21
Lee93GDV
in reply to: BIG_DAHEEY

Thanks those are nice lines but they are not a .lin file and you forgot the corrugated one.  Is there a way to add those linetypes to my standard set of linetypes?

Message 16 of 21
BIG_DAHEEY

Whatever, they work! So what I would do is download my dwg, open it, select all lines, copy, paste into a dwg or your go to template.
You may delete the lines and they will still appear.

[cid:image001.png@01D48B0B.CB640D60]
Message 17 of 21
pendean

Message 18 of 21

wow

Message 19 of 21
carol_gore
in reply to: BIG_DAHEEY

Could you create a fence line for me please. dashed line with X in between the dashes

Message 20 of 21
hwalker

@carol_gore Paste the following code into your acadltiso.lin file and remember to change the title from FIXED to FENCELINEX

*FIXED,Fixed ---- X ---- X ---- X ----
A,12.7,-2.8,["X",STANDARD,S=1.82,R=0.0,X=-1.4,Y=-0.7],-2.8

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost