Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't buy AutoCAD LT in Hong Kong

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
hufcor
1185 Views, 1 Reply

Don't buy AutoCAD LT in Hong Kong

I am an Hong Kong AutoCAD user since 2008. I just talk to Hong Kong Autodesk today and notice that UPGRADING TO AutoCAD 2015 LT from ANY VERSIONS are not allowed in their sales policy. This SPECIAL rule is not printed in the retail box or web site ....

They claimed different country have different sales policy, not like US or Singapore users, Hong Kong Autodesk set this rule because of they want more sales profit by selling the full version.

So, we are fourced to pay more to get the FULL VERSION instead of upgrading it.

And Autodesk US don't allow Hong Kong users to upgrade it online ... NO WAY to get the upgrade ... and I didn't notice that when I purchase it in the begining. Even now, they won't tell people "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO UPGRADE".

I really get angry about this software and really want to find the another CAD CAM software. Any suggestion ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hufcor
in reply to: hufcor

http://www.autodesk.com.hk/products/autocad-lt/buy

The official Hong Kong web site said it can be upgrade.

To qualify for an upgrade to a 2015 version, you must be moving from a 2009 or more recent version.

The Upgrade Price is USD 930.

Even the Hong Kong Autodesk website listed WE CAN buy the upgrade version, but due to the Hong Kong sales policy ... YES! SALES POLICY AGAIN ....  we can't get the upgrade version anyway.

So.. how will you feel if the web site say "you can", but finally "you can't" after purchasing the Autodesk product ??

REFUND ? Of course, they won't... never happen.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost