Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispersed blocks + multiple lines

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
mustafagur
451 Views, 6 Replies

Dispersed blocks + multiple lines

Blocks - After having inserted blocks into a dwg, they seem to reposition themselves when the drawing is opened again, and are dispersed all over the model space. How do I keep the blocks in their inserted positions?

Multiple lInes - Some drawings seem to duplicate themselves, so that everything is doubled up. How is this, how do I stop it, its bloody annoying.

Mustafa
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: mustafagur

Blocks don't move on their own, something is moving them:
either the blocks being redefined, or someone's actions are
moving them.

Duplicate lines only occur through User action: pay
attention to what you copy/paste as well as Insert/Explode
and you should be able to avoid recreating them over and
over again.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Message 3 of 7
Kamasop
in reply to: Anonymous

Hei there,

we are having the same problem, but we are using ACAD Architecture 2012.

sometimes, apparently after purging and auditing a file, a block will have a text saying "circular blockreferenz" and all the objects in the block are doubled.

in several cases this was also combined with an information after auditing, that the programerrors were detected and it is recommended to save and start autocad anew.

thanks for any help,

kat

Message 4 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Kamasop

Is AUDIT reporting errors and fixing them? Watch the command line, tap F2 button and read the results of AUDIT command's actions.

Message 5 of 7
Kamasop
in reply to: pendean

Hei there, sorry for the late reply;

in my case often audit finds "program errors" prompting me to save and restart the program, and when i next open the drawing in question, some of the blocks have "circular references" detected and multiple lines in them...

Message 6 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Kamasop

Are these Dynamic Blocks with the circular references?

Message 7 of 7
Kamasop
in reply to: Charles_Shade

yes.

i had the problem with blocks where in the name ther was a dot (block.1) and i tried renaming those blocks to a name without a dot and so far it seems to work. no circular referenzes so far...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost