Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimensions

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
186 Views, 5 Replies

Dimensions

I opened a floor plan that had existing dimensions and I noticed that if I move a wall or touch the dimension the text changes to a way bigger demension text - it's like it changed dimension scale - but only the numbers in the text changes not the size or dimension lines. Is there a setting to prevent that from happening? Any help greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

What is the DIMSTYLE assigned to these dimensions?
What is your current active DIMSTYLE?

Is this drawing from AutoCAD Architecture or similar, or one of your own from LT?

LT version?

What does "touch the dimension" mean exactly?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

It is AutoCad Lt 13  I think your correct. There are 2 vports with 2 diffrent scales and they are both using the same Dimstyle..  Some of the Dimensions if I stretch a wall it will change the dimension to a higher number it. I'm just wondering if I should just purge all dimensions and redo..

Message 4 of 6
pendean

I though you said they changed text size: now you say they go to "a higher number". Which is it please?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

It changes the numbers in the text they change to a bigger dimension size, for example if it's 2'-0" if i try to stretch the dimension it will the dimension text will change to 96'-0"

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Unusual: can you share that file?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost