Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cursor disappears Autocad LT 12

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
happyjj
613 Views, 3 Replies

cursor disappears Autocad LT 12

After begining a command (typically it seems stretching or drawing a line) and before finishing the command, my cursor will disappear  - it looks like the command is still active (the location details still show that I'm moving the cursor) but I ultimately can't continue.  I have to escape out of the command and then can move my cursor up to the ribbon and choose to close out the program but it is not visible within the drawing space itself.   It is not a specific file, it seems to happen in any and all files.  I am running LT12 on Windows 7 (64bit).

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: happyjj

Can you identify if its while grip editing or only after you start these commands?
Message 3 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: happyjj

Hello from France

Just a few ideas :

- Could you disable all special graphic features of Win 7 like Aero, etc ...

You could even try with the graphics card in 32000/65000 colors mode (15/16 bits)

- And please try with "Graphic Card Acceleration" disable

( at lower right the small electronic component with a lamp )

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
happyjj
in reply to: pendean

It definitely occurs during grip edit but I wouldn't say it is always at the beginning of the command

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost